The committee noted that Dallet:
- Has 10 years judicial experience.
- Supports stronger judicial recusal rules.
- Believes unions play an important role in today’s workplace.
- Believes a right to a public education is a core value.
- Believes courts should stand up for people who can’t stand up for themselves.
- Is concerned with the use of outside special interest money to buy seats on the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
The next step is for the WEAC Board to consider the recommendation. WEAC members are encouraged to provide feedback on the PAC recommendation by clicking on this link.